Fairy tales,wow!
m***@copper.net
2006-04-07 20:48:35 UTC
I can't believe that after the abundance of criticisms I get,we are
now discussing fairy tales.

Michael J.Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: ***@cunews.carleton.ca
Paul Brandon
2006-04-07 20:55:23 UTC
Post by m***@copper.net
I can't believe that after the abundance of criticisms I get,we are
now discussing fairy tales.
A psychologist might distinguish between the content of fairy tales
and their function.
--
The best argument against Intelligent Design is that fact that
people believe in it.

* PAUL K. BRANDON ***@mnsu.edu *
* Psychology Dept Minnesota State University *
* 23 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN 56001 ph 507-389-6217 *
* http://krypton.mnsu.edu/~pkbrando/ *

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: ***@cunews.carleton.ca
m***@copper.net