[tips] Re: FW: Color Code
Raymond Rogoway
2006-09-07 14:24:25 UTC
From Hartman's website

What Thomas Edison did for electricity and Muhammad Ali did for
boxing; what Martha Stewart did for home economics and the Wright
Brothers did for aviation, Taylor Hartman now does for personal and
professional relationships.

Raymond Rogoway
I can't believe that they let you be a department chair when you
don't even know about this test.
The Color Code Personality Test is the most accurate of all
personality tests in existence.
http://www.thecolorcode.com/
Hello all! I'm looking for a little help responding to the query
below from one of my colleagues in the Business Department. My
first reaction is that the test is not to be trusted - my search
in PsycINFO turned up no hits for the Color Code Personality test
and no hits for articles authored by Taylor Hartmann. I also don't
see on the Web site any listing of tests of reliability or validity.
Anyone out there know anything about this test?
Thanks,
Larry
Larry Z. Daily
Associate Professor of Psychology
Psychology Department Chair
Department of Psychology
White Hall, Room 216
Shepherd University
Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443
Psychology phone: (304) 876-5297
WWW: http://webpages.shepherd.edu/LDAILY/index.html
Adam's prize was open eyes
His sentence was to see
- The Dreamer
- Tom Rush
2006-09-07 14:32:05 UTC
More on Hartman

Industry Reviews
It's become commonplace: a book is self-published, sells a bundle (in
this case, 250,000 copies), and then gets snapped up by a big
publisher. Hartman helps us sort out personality types by motivation
rather than behavior.
Moore

According to Hartman, a Utah psychologist and business seminar leader
who previously self-published this book, the romantic conflicts in
Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind occur because Scarlett, a Red
(power wielder) is in love with Ashley, an incompatible Blue (do-
gooder) but loved by Rhett, a Yellow (fun-lover), whose passion a Red
can never return. Melanie, a trusting White (peacemaker), suspects
nothing. This assessment is based on a color-code system created by
the author that simplistically reduces human personalities to four
color categories; his book includes a Personality Profile test that
supposedly reveals personality types. Hartman details the strengths
and weaknesses of each type and recommends ways of applying this
knowledge to develop trusting personal and work relationships, along
with suggestions on building character. Useful only if you accept
these silly personality classifications. (Jan.)
Lopate